Our Autumn pre-season drinks has now become an annual event.
ALPBACH VISITORS SKI CLUB
Autumn Drinks 2018
The Annual Autumn Drinks, to culminate the 50th year of the Club, will be held on Thursday 1stNovember from 1830 to 2300 on the Tattershall Castle, moored opposite the London Eye on Victoria Embankment.
Free Welcome Drink and canapes. Cash Bar. Food can be ordered at the adjacent bar or pre-ordered as an early supper at £15 for two courses. There is also a selection of Restaurants in nearby Villiers Street.
Alpbach music with Johannnes Margreiter and his band "Sunnhof Buam"
Tattershall Castle can sponsor a 10% discount at the Royal Horse Guards Hotel adjacent to the party venue.
RSVP to Vee Thursby at email@example.com by 23rd October.
There will be a Silent Auction on the night with the following treats up for grabs:
- Two tickets to a Wasps game at Ricoh, Coventry with full hospitality, kindly donated by Keith and Maggie Howells
- A flight with a Fighter Pilot in a T67 (Firefly) with Ultimate High, Goodwood, kindly donated by Jim Gosling
- A flight over Wilsthire, kindly donated by Andrew Wimble
- Dinner or Lunch for 2 at the Army & Navy Club, Pall Mall, London kindly donated by and with Mike & Mitzi Brennan
- A day’s fishing on the River Nadder, kindly donated by James and Napier
- A day’s fishing on the River Monnow, near Skenfrith, kindly donated by Marcus and Alicia Good